Hi Bobby, well done on getting 3 posts done today on your blog. I didn't know that you like cake, ice cream and money. Whaea Riripeti
Kia ora Bobby! You have been very busy writing 3 blog post today! I am very impressed! I can't wait to read more blogs from you. Ngā mihi
Kia ora Bobby. I'm Liz, one of the bloggers from Summer Learning Journey. How kind of you to share your money with your family. I'll be looking forward to seeing more of your blog posts throughout the summer.
I like money because I can give little kids some and my mum, papa, uncle and sister too. Sometimes I can be sad and sometimes I can be ha...
Hi Bobby, well done on getting 3 posts done today on your blog. I didn't know that you like cake, ice cream and money.
ReplyDeleteWhaea Riripeti
Kia ora Bobby! You have been very busy writing 3 blog post today! I am very impressed! I can't wait to read more blogs from you.
ReplyDeleteNgā mihi
Kia ora Bobby. I'm Liz, one of the bloggers from Summer Learning Journey. How kind of you to share your money with your family. I'll be looking forward to seeing more of your blog posts throughout the summer.
ReplyDelete